Re: Was the release of Debian 2.0 put on Linux Announce?

On 3 Aug 1998, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>  keeping the current kernel-source and libc version on the Debian site
>  suffice? Then the looser can look it up (if we are to be reffered to
>  as geeks, I reserve the right to refer to people who call us geeks
>  lusers) just as easily.

I am not a Linux geek but I consider myself a geek. I am on a small
internal development team building our company's next product. I even
intend to try to talk them into using Linux for a portion of it. I use
Debian but the project will probably use Red Hat because it will rely on a
lot of aftermarket commercial products like Oracle and Applixware. If I
have to write procedures for installing the systems, it just makes it
easier and is more likely to gain the support of the CEO.

Most of my work is done on Solaris, BTW.

George Bonser

Microsoft! Which end of the stick do you want today?