NE2000 configuration

Hello everyone.

A few weeks ago someone responded to my question concerning how to
determine what I/O settting to use to configur my NIC.  In my haste, I
deleted the message which gave the linux command to report this
information.  Now I'm installing hamm and although I remember what
settings I used last time, I can't seem to get them to work.

Can someone forward me the information concerning the command and also
explain to me what's involved in adding the settings after the initial
installation?

TIA

Cristov Russell
wolfsong333@yahoo.com