Problem mounting a NFS Filesystem

Hello,

i got two boxes, which i wanted to connect. As usual i wanted to mount
filesystem A with my box B. But I get the message: mount clntudp_create:
RPC: Program not registered
So i checked that with rpcinfo -p (Box A) and it get the message No
remote programs registered.
So i check it directly on my Box A.

    100000    2   tcp    111  portmapper
    100000    2   udp    111  portmapper
    100003    2   udp   2049  nfs
    100003    2   tcp   2049  nfs
    100005    1   udp    732  mountd
    100005    2   udp    732  mountd
    100005    1   tcp    735  mountd
    100005    2   tcp    735  mountd
That's what I get. That means all is running.
How is that possible? The Ethernet Hard- and Software is configured
correctly because the machines can ping each other.
Had someone already have the same experience and can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Nico