Using two mice under X at once.

Hi all,

I just today bought a really nifty keyboard with a built-in touchpad and
the touchpad part of it uses a serial interface, while my existing mouse
is PS/2. I can switch between them by killing X and quickly editing
XF86Config and then restarting X, but I'm wondering if there is way to
get X to support 2 pointing devices at once. The keyboard comes with a
serial pass-through mouse connector so if you already have a serial
mouse you can plug it into the keyboard instead of your motherboard so
you can at least flip a switch on the keyboard to switch between
touchpad and regular mouse modes. But this doesn't work for me because
my mouse is PS/2. So is there a way to run two pointing devices
simultaneously under X?

Also, one other question. How would you add 'xset m 5 0' to your
XF86Config file? Is there a general list or howto of how to figure out
which xset statements correspond with which XF86Config statements? For
example, 'xset fp+ ...' is like a 'FontPath' statement but I don't know
where to look to find these relationships. As usual, the man page and
/usr/doc isn't too helpful.

Thanks,
Christopher