Re: HAMM: difference between beta-2 & final ?

Bernhard Treutwein writes:
> Sorry, if that is an FAQ, but I did not find any hint.
>
> What changed between the final and the beta-2, or where
> can I find that info ?

Whoops.  I believe the easiest ways to find out are:

a) let mirror run over a mirror of beta-2

b) Check the archives of debian-devel in July 1998

There were only very few packages.  XFree86 and userv come to
my mind.  There are some more, but I don't recall.  There
were discussions on -devel right before the release.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.