dosemu and win95 startup (logo) screen.

I am trying to set up dosemu. I don't understand much about what I am doing. I
am simply reading the docs and do what I see fit.

What I wanted to report is that when I am starting dos (that is dosemu) from
the console, I am getting win95 startup screen (its logo) and after that I see
the hdimage prompt (C:\).

It is probably of very little significant bacause the logo is shown on win95
bootstarp process so it is probably execute dos (that is non ring0) code, and
simply take full advantage of an svga capabilities (much like today good
looking and nicely sounding games that run in dos mode).