Re: Linus Torvalds interview

Hi...

Well, Windows is a decent OS if you know how to use and configure it right
(and work around its many bugs). If you can't deal with bugs in an OS you
don't deserve to be allowed to use a computer, or even own one. Windows
took many years to develop into its present state of glory and bugs alike.
Do you think MS took only 5 minutes to design and implement the UI? Or
FAT32? I don't think so.

Alex