Re: Help required SB16 PnP

I agree, isapnp is the best way to do it as a general rule.  I just wanted
to confirm that there are bioses which do full initializations.  The
reason that mine worked out just fine is that none of the resources which
are the first pick for the sound card are used on my system, so the values
I was initializing with isapnp were the same as those that my bios does
for me.

 _____  _
| ____|(_)
     |__/