emacs not starting unless connected to the net

It comes up fine, because I have diald setup and it dials the Internet.
I want it to come up without going on the net.

--
Thanks,
Keith

You only get one chance at life, but if you do it right, you only need one.
Debian GNU/Linux				http://www.naples.net/~nfn11988

----- End of forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@naples.net -----