Re: RAID Controller

Johnny Matthews <jmatthew@greenville.edu> writes:

> I have a Dell Server with a PowerEdge RAID controller. It is supposed to be
> able to be a bootable device.
> But the install for the newest version of Debian doesn't pick it up. Does
> anyone have any ideas?

What modules do you include on install? Does the controller mimick a
supported SCSI controller?

HTH,

Jens
---
         Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de           grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37

It's simply unbelievable how much energy and creativity people have
invested into creating contradictory, bogus and stupid licenses ...
                    --- Sven Rudolph on the licences in debian/non-free.