changing partition size

Hi !
Is there a command to change (increase) the linux partition over
unallocated place on the hard disk ? My problem is that I dedicated too
little place to the linux partition at the installation. I've jus't
installed Hamm, Xwindow, and part of teTex so I would better not be obliged
to do it all again.

Or there may be a program similar to fips which I used to shrunk my dos
partition, working under linux ?
Also, the available space on the hard disk will be right before the Linux
partition. Will I have a problem with Lilo, will I need to reinstall it on
the first block of the partition or something like that ?

Thanks !
yanick.