Re: are there "old" bo packages mirrored anywhere

On Tue, Jul 28, 1998 at 03:21:36PM +0200, Jan Menzel wrote:
> Hello all,
> 	congratulations for finishing hamm, but I'm not interested
> in updating because my 486er is working als firewall with IP-masquerading,
> ftp-, www-, mail-, X11 and smb-file-server and is doing that very well.
> So, is there a possibility to get old bo packages further?

AFAIK (I just checked the ftp site) bo apears to be gone fromt he FTP
archives. From what I know of debian...that means there  probably aren't
any archives with old packages for it. (remember...disk space is always
a factor)

You wont really see any new packages for bo anyway now...but...
you can always get the source from hamm and build it...its not
tough. I would imagine that for most packages its just a matter
of dpkg-source -x package.dsc
then cd <packagedir>
and dpkg-buildpackage
(there are of course some variations on that theme ;) )
many packages I would imagine will work
-Steve
E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"