Re: php3: unsupported or undefined function

Your /etc/php3.ini should looks like :
(...)
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Dynamic Extensions ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; if you wish to have an extension loaded automaticly, use the
; following syntax:  extension=modulename.extension
; for example, on windows,
; extension=msql.dll
; or under UNIX,
; extension=msql.so
extension=pgsql.so  ;<- this linne you must add manually !
(...)

And RTFM under /usr/doc/* !!!!!

Adam.