XScreenSaver: XRazzle

If anyone out there likes XScreenSaver, I've got a pretty cool hack you
can try out.  I ported it from the svgalib program razzle, and it really
shines as a screen saver, I think.

It draws animated stereoscopic abstract designs (the kind where you hafta
cross your eyes...), with color-cycling.  It's pretty psychedelic,
actually.

tell me what you think, if you find any bugs, if it even works, etc...

I'd like to iron out the bugs so it can possibly get included in the main
XScreenSaver distribution.

you can get it here: http://weber.u.washington.edu/~maximill/xrazzle/

thanks,
Brad