Hamm and Ftape3.04

I am trying to use my HP T3000 and FC20 controller card with Linux 2.0.34.

The ftape module loads, but when I try to load the zft-compressor and/or
zftape module, I get tons of unresolved symbols, and the ftape module gets
unloaded.

I have built a custom kernel, and am confused slightly by the help for the
ftape-modules package, which states that 'ftape support should be
disabled[in the kernel]'.

So, Should the ftape QIC-117 question in make config be N or M?
Also, what should kerneld be?
And MOD_VERSIONS?

I think yall have done a most excellent job with this [soon to be] release!

Walter L. Preuninger II
walterp@texramp.net

		L I N U X  What You Should Be Using