Re: [Debian] iso9660 in 2.0.34 ?

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:04:42 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>RTFM kernel-package docs.  All Debian documentation is in
>/usr/doc/<packagename> ... at the very least, there will be a copyright
>file there :)

[snip]

>kernel-package is the coolest thing ever.  It has a ton of options,
>works with Debian kernel source, non-Debian kernel source, stable
>kernels, unstable kernels ...
>
>--
>Nathan Norman
>MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104
>mailto://finn@midco.net   http://www.midco.net
>finger finn@kepler.midco.net for PGP Key: (0xA33B86E9)

Ahh! Now I know where the docs are, I'll certainly RTFM. One problem
(not really a problem, but hey) is that there is so many new things
when you install a new Debian system that you don't know where to
start looking. I've always typed <man whatever> and see what I get. I
guess I should look in usr/docs first.
I have a hard enough time remembering the name of things I've
installed. :)
Thanks for the pointers.
--
Matthew Collins