Re: [Debian] iso9660 in 2.0.34 ?

Ya know,

The 'kernel-package' package automates all of this for you. I had troubles getting
modules to work even though I thought I did all the steps (make dep ; make clean ;
make bzImage ; make modules ; make modules_install ; depmod -a. Then symlinking the
new kernel and running lilo. The kernel booted and all built in support worked perfect
but modules didn't. Leaving my config file unchanged I used kernel-package and
everything worked.). If you use the kernel-package package you don't need to worry
about copying or editing or symlinking and files, it's all done for you and it works
PERFECTLY. At least for me.

In the modules support section of the configuration make sure to enable the third
option that lets you use kerneld for autoloading of modules.

Chris