RE: REPOST where is /usr/bin/rpc.bootparamd?

I have not found that when I shut down one of the scripts is for it, but
then it says that there is no such file and continues to shutdown.  I
don't know if it was taken out in the 1.3.1 version and I just have an
exit script for it.  I wonder what it is for also.

Alex