Re: hamm upgrade/c++ libraries

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Phil Dyer wrote:

> I upgraded to hamm yesterday and have run into a problem.
> I used autoup.sh with an ftp connection to get the required packages.
> Now I cannot compile c++ code, as it cannot find the libs. (iostream.h,
> fstream.h, string, list, etc).

Have you run the rest of the upgrade on your system (i.e. give dselect a
run) and have you installed g++ (it split from gcc)?

HTH,
Brandon

                                    --+--
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu> | Debian Testing Group Status
PGP Key:   finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu |  http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/deb/
    Dijkstra probably hates me (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)