Re: X-window for debian2.0beta

> Hi! Alex,
> Which directory of ftp.debian.org will contain the
> new X-window packages? I can't find it.
> what is the latest version?

The easiest way would be to use dselect ftp method and point it to
ftp.debian.org dists/hamm/main dists/hamm/contrib dists/hamm/non-free
(Even better is to download apt package from
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/project/experimental/apt*.deb
and then use "apt" method of dselect - WAY better).
Just in case you want to do everything "mannually" the new X packages
are in ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/hamm/main/binary-i386/x11/

Alex Y.

--
   _
 _( )_