Re: Pine 4.00 termcap

> I'm trying to compile Pine 4.00 on a hamm/i386 system, and it wants to
> link in libtermcap.a, which is not a part of the termcap-compat package.
> A quick search on the web interface shows no libtermcap.a for hamm, but
> usr/i486-linuxaout/lib/libtermcap.a in the devel/libc4-dev package for bo.

As I understand things,  libc4 doesn't compile with recent development
tools,  so it's been dropped from hamm,  because debian policy requires
that all current debian packages be compilable in our current development
environment.

why don't you take a look at the current debian pine package and see what
it uses instead?
                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |