Re: Repeated messages?

its not just you.  something's hosed somewhere.

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Evan
Van Dyke wrote:

> Is it just me, or am I getting messages from two or three days ago again?
>
> --Evan, who swears he's seed the dir *.<ext> /s msg before...
> ---And the Gateway message... and others...
>

> --

                                  The man
PUBLIC DOMAIN, INC.          Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
P.O. Box 8899-0899           Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Atlanta, GA  30306           Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
VOX: 404.373.0980            Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
FAX: 404.378.3607            Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
cprince@pd.org               A mechanised automaton.

                             --Percy Bysshe Shelley