Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

>> Johann Spies wrote:
>>   >I have also received the beanie-bag spam.  I received the followin message
>>   >last week and just want to know whether some of you did also receive it:
>>
>> I received a message with similar text which I forwarded to abuse@aol.com
>> They said they were dealing with it.

  They dealt with it:

 Thank you for reporting the e-mail you received from YOURS2BE@aol.com.  The
matter has been referred to the FBI for further investigation.  This was a
mass mailing and it was not sent to you PERSONALLY.  Thousands of people got
it, and the intention was to harass the individual at the phone number on the
e-mail.

Thanks for writing,

Aimee Palmer
Postmaster
America Online, Inc.
pmd4@aol.net

 My thumb up to AOL to keep up with good work (on this matter).

	--j