Re: Making modem talk 4........................

Right, well, it goes to your PNP ISA devices anyway. For an ISP dialer perhaps you
could try xisp. I use diald myself. About the slowness, perhaps you are just running
at a low serial rate. Make sure when you run comm programs your serial speed is
115200. The default on the port if you don't specify it is probably 9600. Good luck.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com