RE: XF86Setup

I am getting the same error on a fresh Debian 2.0 install when I try to
install X11. I've removed and reinstalled X twice (strictly xbase, vga16,
olwm - nothing like thousands of extra packages or fonts or anything), tried
checking main/contrib/non-free instead of the dists/frozen areas for
packages that I might have missed... Nothing. Seems very odd - did a package
get into the system missing something?