Re: Unidentified subject!

Unless explicitly told to do so using xhost, X does not allow anybody
other than the person who started it to open windows on its desktop,
not even root.  I could never figure out the proper syntax for xhost,
however, so I usually end up just using 'xhost +' which disables all
access control and then 'xhost -' when I'm done.

--
 _____  _
| ____|(_)
     |__/