Needed: NEC CDrom drive info

G'day --

I am happily running a 24x NEC CD-Rom drive 464 (as reported in my
/var/log/messages) alongside two SCSI-2 HDs on a NCR53c815 based card. Now I
am trying to use a souncard (FWIW, Ensoniq soundscape, *non* PnP one...) and
am confused as to which audio cables to use between the CD and the soundcard:
souncard gives me three diff options: matsushita, mitsumi or sony, but I can
not find any inf anywhere on the net, including NEC site, that would reveal
which audio cable works with 464 drive.
Does anyone out there have any clue about this? Any and all info greatly
appreciated...

regards,
damir