Re: Mail gateway

What I did was run the smailconfig program and chose option 2.  This allows
you to specify the smarthost where all non-local mail is to be transmitted.
When asked for a smarthost I gave the SMTP server that I get from my ISP.
That's what I have at home - is this what you are looking for?  Is this even
the right way to go about it?
The version I have is Smail-3.2.0.92 1997-Feb-9 #2. (from sendmail -V)

jmb