Re: fvwm2 behaves differently from bo --> hamm?

>> "DB" == Dirk Bonne <dbonne@inform-ac.com> writes:

DB> I've update from bo to hamm, and now I can't drag a window accross
DB> virtual screens.

The behavour has changed upstream. Get the debian sources for the
package (fvwm2*.{dsc, diff.gz, orig.tar.gz} and unpack it with
dpkg-source -x fvwm2*.dsc

Then edit move.c line 256

Change the #if 0 to #if 1

#if 1
      HandlePaging(Scr.MyDisplayWidth,Scr.MyDisplayHeight,&xl,&yt,
                       &delta_x,&delta_y,False);

#else /* probably should actually use EdgeScroll values: */
            HandlePaging(Scr.EdgeScrollX,Scr.EdgeScrollY,&xl,&yt,
                       &delta_x,&delta_y,False);
#endif

And set EdgeScroll to 0 0 in your config.

Then do a debian/rules binary and the deb packages get created in ../

Ciao,
	Martin