Trying to install ELM

I am running Debian 1.3 and kernel 2.0.33 and I am trying to install ELM
I go through the sh /Configure but when I try tail -f MAKELOG it gives me
the following error message:

cc  -O -I../hdrs      -c mcprt.c -o mcprt.o
mcprt.c: In function `MCprintf':
mcprt.c:64: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use this function)
mcprt.c:64: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mcprt.c:64: for each function it appears in.)
mcprt.c: In function `MCfprintf':
mcprt.c:87: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use this function)
mcprt.c: In function `MCsprintf':
mcprt.c:110: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use this function)
make[1]: *** [mcprt.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/elm/lib'
make: *** [all] Error 2

All I want to do is send email through the internet. Is there another
program that may be easier to install.

Thanks,
Keith
nfn11988@naples.net

You only get one chance at life, but if you do it right, you only need one.

			http://www.naples.net/~nfn11988