Re: a user list too big, a suggestion

-> The debian user lists are the most important source of
-> information for debian users,
-> especially in detailed problems. I believe we all agree to
-> that.
-> However the lists have grown too large. I receive about 80
-> MSG's per day from
-> the lists and I can't filter myself all those MSG's.
-> Wouldn't it be better if would split the lists to, for
-> example:
-> 1) Software
-> 2) Hardware
-> 3) Debian & Linux discussion?
->
-> Hope to hear your oppinion. better organized lists will help
-> us all get what we need:
-> Answers to hardware problems/Answers to Software
-> problems/discussions and opinions.

hmmm what about usenet newqsgroup ? comp.os.linux.debian would be nice (note
that linux.* hierarchy is outdated)

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NETLAB+ Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz