Re: Driver bug? 56k USR doesn't transmit properly?

In <Pine.LNX.3.96.980705092503.334D-100000@elm.cbcfreo.wa.edu.au>, on
07/05/98
   at 09:26 AM, Lindsay Allen <allen@cleo.murdoch.edu.au> said:

>Hi,

>You most likely have a bug in your chatscript.  Would you like me to vet it
>for you?

Sure.  Thanks.  I've packed it up from OS/2 with Infozip's zip.  I presume
you mean ppp.chatscript?  Included other ones obvious from the names, and 2
plog's.  Log1 involves the low speed connection.  Log2 is what I get with
the x2 number.  FWIW ...

The file names come from an intermediary FAT drive ...  ;-)  I don't have
OS/2's etx2fs IFS installed.  Yet. Two files have 40 bytes of OS/2 EA's
attached to them for some unknown reason.

Kenward

(copy of personal one sent to Lindsey ... no file attached here) --