Diald connect script for chap

I recently switched ISPs to one that uses NT and its chap.  Using the
pppconfig package I have my system working so that it works fine with
"pon".

However, I want to get diald working.  Unfortunately, I can't for the
life of me create a diald "connect" script that works properly in this
setup.

Would anyone have a working equivalent of /etc/diald/connect -- the
script that diald.options calls in its "connect" parameter -- that
works with a chap login sequence?  If so, could I get a copy of it?
Thanks in advance.

--
 Regards,              |Debian GNU/__     o http://www.debian.org
 http://www8.zdnet.com/pcmag/pctech/content/16/13/os1613.001.html