Re: Lapack question

    I> Hi, How do I use a function from lapack in a C program ? Where
    I> are the declaration ? Do I have to make myself the declaration
    I> ?

I use the cfortran header file from this location
	ftp://zebra.desy.de/cfortan
to build prototypes for BLAS and Lapack functions.

I have a wrapper library (CHRLIB) for much of BLAS and some of Lapack
at this location:
 http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~chrislee/chrlib/
There is also a Guile wrapper for this library (G-CHRLIB) at the same
location.

Information about BLAS and Lapack can be found here:
 http://www.psc.edu/general/software/packages/blas/blas.html
 http://www.psc.edu/general/software/packages/lapack/lapack.html

    I> A more general question: is there a way to find out what
    I> functions are in a lib and what argumenst do they need ?

bash$ nm {libfilename}

--
Christopher Lee
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~chrislee