Re: using dselect through ftp

On 3 Jul 1998 03:37:23 +0200, kamikaza_mic@yahoo.com (Micha Feigin)
wrote:

>I tried to use dselect through ftp.
>After setting up the options it logs in to the ftp server
>and then it couldn't find the directory. I checked and the
>deirectory was spelled out right. anyone know the problem?

Yes Ido.
I don't know if it's exactly the same problem but mine is like this :
I give the options ( server, directories etc etc )
Dselect connects to the server and gets the information about the
packages.
Then there is the problem, the information about the packages is on my
system but when I try to download the files dselect is complaining
about no such file or directory.