Re: Netscape install problems .. please help ???

Hi,

I just had to deal with this problem today. Netscape is a libc5 application, and
you'll need some packages from section oldlibs. There is a libXt.so.6 in both
xlib6g(for libc6) and in xlib6(for libc5, in section oldlibs). After installing xlib6,
I don't remember if I got one or two more errors for missing files, I know that one of
them was xpm4.7 and that all the packages I needed were in section oldlibs. Now I have
running Netscape but it is black and white, and I don't know what to do *sigh*.

Chris