Re: NCR SCSI - which debian kernel will work

One of my friends just installed Slackware and had the same problem. He used the
2.0.35 kernel but I'm pretty certain you'll be fine with the 2.0.34. I don't know what

kernel the latest bo comes with, but you might want to consider hamm, since upgrading
from bo to hamm is a considerable pain but a fresh hamm install in ways can be easier
than bo, specifically for you with this issue I would imagine.