Re: X11 basic configuration files missing with hamm install.

Hi Fellow users!
I've encountered the problem too. It couldn't find a readme file in ../include if I'm
not
mistaken directory. It appears to be a bug, because when I looked into that directory
I found that another dir was created inside the .../include .../include/include !!
where the
mising file was(meanning: .../include/include/README).
I copied the file to a directory below, wipeouted the internal include, run config and
it just noticed that some files are not where they supposed to be. and then no problems
at all.

I must be a script bug.