Re: changing/adding/using fonts and ttfonts

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998, Micha Feigin wrote:

<snip>
> (especially xterm), and if anyone knows if there is an editor, or/and
> preferable an atachment to xemacs that i can make work from right to
> left (I also need to be able to set the font to an hebrew one)
<snip>

Not sure if this is useful but vim has "right to left and keyboard
mapping for hebrew". Not sure if it is any good/useful as I've never
used it. It needs to be included at compile time.

Geoff

- It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.   (Midnight Oil)   -
- Geoff Saxby       geoffs@progsoc.uts.edu.au                                 -