wierd error

Does anyone know what this error means?

AIEE scheduling in interupt 001260b1

I get this whenever I try to run install in dselect. It gets repeated all
across the screen, the locks the system. I left the machine run all day
with no problems, ran dselect and it died. Any ideas? I think it's got
to do with the harddrive, but I was installing a system and I can't get
anything on it that would work the harddrive hard.

Tod Detre |"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at
          | least find you handy." -Red Green
          |"It is TOD not TODD! Do you see God spelling his name