RE: X11 basic configuration files missing with hamm install.

I too got this error, I went and checked out /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/compiled and
saw that there was a subdirectory called compiled there (is that an error in the
package?) and it has the README in it.  Simply copy the README from
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/compiled/compiled/README to
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/compiled/README and it should work.  I still do
have XF86Setup yell at me a little about missing documentation, but it doesn't
bail.

Eric.

 _____  _
| ____|(_)