Re: Linux/WinNT dual booting

hmm.. that won't work because NT is booting off the dos partition.  I
tried setting the NT partition as the bootable partition and it complained
about not finding a NTLDR file (if I remember correctly).

Because NT's boot loader is much easier to use, I'd like to use it to boot
all three OSs.  I'll still use LILO on the Linux partition in case I need
to specify any arguments..  the only problem is how do I specify a non-DOS
partition in NT's boot loader.  MS only mentions OSs that it can read the
filesystem, so I don't know what to do..

-Paul