[hacker@brightok.net: ]

----- Forwarded message from cc <hacker@brightok.net> -----

Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 23:37:13 -0500
To: listmaster@lists.debian.org
From: cc <hacker@brightok.net>

Ok I got debian running but I want to get ppp working I have a modem on com 2.
I type pon and it wont do anything I tried reading the man pages but they
just didnt help me. Can someone give me better details on how to get my ppp
setup to where I can dial up my isp. I would also like to know how to search
the wed via unix and setup telnet so someone can telnet into my computer. If
you would like to make recomendations on what kind of shell I should run or
other packages I should be running please let me know.
 Thanks
Cougan

----- End forwarded message -----

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey@infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /