Re: StarOffice 4.0 *.deb

> I used the staroffice 4 installer from hamm and had no problems.  I had
> some unrelated disk problems later and reinstalled hamm.  This time I
> installed 3.0.

hmm, i had problems getting 3.0 to work.  it gave me so errors about not
having the my environment setup correctly and to run a setup program
first.  and when i ran the setup program *it* segfaulted on me.

i'm wondering if it just doesn't like me ... or if maybe i have a library
problem.

> However it looks like the 4.0 installer is no longer in the hamm
> distribution (??)

so you still have a copy of the version 4 .deb installer?  if so could you
mail it to me?

thanks,

adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska    Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz ------------------

		 --  Beware! The Frog cometh. --