equal interrupts

hi everybody,

i have a problem with my pci-bios : it assigns the same interrupt on two
different devices (SCSI and USB) as you can see in the attachment.

i would not really care about it if i had no problems with recording
cd's. my question is if this is normal or an error of the bios ??

Very much thanks !!! Bye bye

PCI device listing.....
Bus No. Device No. Func No. Vendor ID   Device ID   Device Class           IRQ
   0        7         2        8086        7112     Serial Bus Controller   11
   0       17         0        102B        051B     Display Controller      10
   0       19         0        9004        6178     Mass Storage Controller 11
   0       20         0        10B7        9001     Network Controller       9