Re: Server(s) Needed=>DO NOT SPAM THIS LIST

WHOEVR YOU ARE:

DO NOT SEND BULK MAIL TO THIS LIST.

THE MAIL SERVERS THIS LIST USES ARE DONATED FREE, GRATIS, SO THE MEMBERS
CAN DEVELOP FREE SOFTWARE. YOU COST THIS PROJECT MONEY, REAL MONEY BY
SENDING SPAM TO THIS MAILING LIST

DO NOT SEND BULK MAIL TO THIS LIST.

YOU HAVE GONE TO A GOATS HOUSE FOR WOOL. ASKING THIS MAILING LIST FOR A
BULK MAIL SERVER IS LIKE ASKING A MUGGING VICTIM IF HE WANTS SLAPPED.

STOP IT. We have legal recourse and will take all measures
available to us under law. DO NOT SEND BULK MAIL TO THIS LIST.

I am  not a developer, but I have great respect for those who do, and am
a beneficiary of their gift of free software.

PLEASE STOP GETTING IN THE WAY!!! DO NOT SEND BULK MAIL TO THIS LIST.

--David Teague

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998 servers@max2001bulkisp.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If you or someone you know has an available email server we are
interested in renting it by the month.

> The server must be located outside of the United States and must strip
all incoming headers.

> The server will be used for Bulk Emailing Purposes.
>
> We will pay $500 United States Dollars per month of use per server.
We must be assured that the server will not be shut down for any reason.

> Additionally, we must have full telnet access to setting up accounts
on the server.

> If you do not have such a server yourself please let us know of
someone who does.  We will pay a finders fee to you if we use a system
that you refer us to.

> Please email us back at:    server@max2001bulkisp.com
>
> Email us back today with your information.
>
> Thank you,
>
> - max2001bulkisp.com
>

> --

       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia
clipper National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta
Force bomb Iran Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine
ammonium nitrate fuel oil cocaine assassinate counterfeit destabilize