Re: pdf to ps

> Hi!
>
> I have tried to print/convert to ps with acroread (levels 1 and 2) but it
> generates a ps that is not understand by gs, so I can't view it or print.
>
> The documents looks good with acroread but with xpdf I can only see the
> first page, If I print it it prints with a different paper rather than a4
>
> I have not seen any switch to xpdf to change that setting...
>
> Any comment will be greatly appreciated,

You can handle pdf files directly with the more recent versions of
gs-aladdin, which is in non-free.  I am using version 5.03-0.99 on bo
systems.  I suppose that in some time the free gs will catch up on this
capability.  Comments anyone?

Eric Meijer

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032