Re: DPKG question.

hospedales@wow.net writes:

>         Is there a dpkg command to veryify the integrity of a
> package too make sure it downloaded okay? I skimmed through the
> manpage and documentation, but I didn't find anything like that.

You could use "dpkg --contents filename.deb" for this.  It will list the
files of the archive and error code 2 is returned if the data part of
the archive is broken.  With "dpkg --info filename.deb" you will get
information about the archive and probably broken control parts will
be detected this way.

        Torsten