Re: HP Deskjet 672C

Hi, Will,

This printer is exactly the same as the HP 660 repackaged with a different
model number (I know this for a fact because I work for Mac/PC Zone :) ).
Make sure to install the gs or gs-alladin and magicfilter packages and
choose the 'dj550c' filter when prompted.

I have a 660Cse and performance is good, but color printing doesn't quite
reach the quality level you get under windoze. :(

*sigh* Maybe someday someone will sell a printer with optimized Linux
drivers and they will suddenly have 6 million die-hard customers. :)

HTH,
Matt