those big non-standard mail fiels

jules notices the topic drifiting
>> His 1-page note was sent as a 1MB Word document filling up 5% of everyone's
>> mailbox, using up a lot of ressources to send in 200 copies!

>An amusing story.  I'm doubtful though... I've written long essays and
>papers which aren't 1MB even in MS Word..

real easy to happen.  A friend of mine and the secretary saved a file
yesterday morning, about a 5 page paper.  Well, they tried to.  THey had the
old file, pasted in a graph from excel, and they couldn't save to floppy.

Turned out that in whatever it defaulted to, the pasted picture was well over
a meg . . .

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.